Education: Bachelors or Master’s in computer science
No. Requirement: 01
Work Experience: 4+ Years
Work Timing: 5:00pm to 1:00am (IST)
Work Location: Chennai
Notes: Candidate having prior experience as Business Analyst would be highly preferred.
• Ability to understand business requirements, estimate project timeline, efforts, and price, prepare proposals in the form of power point presentation.
• Ability to quickly gather required knowledge about prospects’ industry, prepare situational, problem and implication related questions for pre-sales call.
• Ability to gauge prospectus’ technical, digital marketing and design related aspirations and challenges and come up with required solutions in collaboration with delivery team.
• Ability to present the proposal over web meeting to qualified prospects, understand their questions / concerns, and address them in a convincing manner.
• Ability to negotiate scope and timeline and move the proposal to next level for contracting discussions with sales.
About the Client
A Texas-based company and part of a large group of companies with 20+ years of experience. An eCommerce and Cloud company focusing on providing Commerce and Cloud services to B2B, B2C, and D2C brands. They have offices located in the US, UK, and India, serving clients across the USA and Europe.
On the eCommerce front, our client has expertise in Adobe Commerce/Magento (Silver Solution Partner) helps them cater to implementation, replat forming, upgrade and support, and maintenance requirements and realize omnichannel and headless commerce ambitions of brands. In the range of Cloud solutions that include consulting, implementation, migration, and managed services, backed by the flexibility and speed of DevOps, enables Ziffity to cater to the requirements of organizations irrespective of their size and cloud maturity level.
Our client holds expertise in areas like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and mobile app development other than Magento and Cloud solutions.